Mech Tech Institute’s simulator provides the feeling of driving a formula one race car, its structure and movement over six axes provides the real feeling and accuracy to handle the track in different scenarios. It has three screens that offer 120 degrees visual and an audio surround system which complements the atmosphere. Our simulator is the ONLY one in the world that is transferable from one point to another in a custom built trailer system. Various universities use their simulator for R&D; we on the other hand use it for practice and R&D (Research and Development). The cost of the simulator and its trailer is approximately $525,000.00.
- Branding – Cruden Hexatech, Mech Tech works with cruden headquarters in Holland.
- What’s the main objective? – This simulators main objective is to be used for practice and research and development.
- What tracks will you ride? – It offers drag and formula one racing tracks that recreate paths from Sau Paulo Brazil, Catalonian Spain, Von Deutschland Germany.
- How can you run it? – This simulator could give you the feeling of driving at a semi-professional, professional or beginner’s level and you can choose between manual or automatic transmission.
- How does it work? – It is a structure that moves over six electrical axes controlled by five computers external to the simulator. The system uses 480v and three-phase electric power.
If you would like to test drive our simulator visit us at:
8620 South Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32809